|Clean-Up Deposits: Failure to abide by the rules and/or sufficiently clean after use will result in partial or full deposit amounts being retained. If the facility is in disarray when your event begins, notify the department immediately or you will be held responsible, 970-349-7197 or email@example.com. If applicable, refunds are issued on a weekly basis. Refund checks are issued and mailed to the person and mailing address provided.
- Start to finish time is for total use. This includes set-up time, the event, and break-down/clean up.
- Take care of all facilities and pick up all trash after the event. This is bear country. No bear attractants (trash, recycling, or food) may be left overnight.
- Campfires/Bonfires are not permitted.
- Alcohol consumption shall be in accordance with the liquor code of Colorado.
- If there will be amplified sound during your event then the rules and requirements of Crested Butte Municipal Code Section 10-9-50 (noise ordinance) must be followed. (All quiet by 10:00 pm)
- Reservations are not final until a contract is signed; applicable payments, including deposits, are made; and necessary documents returned to the Parks and Recreation Department.
- If there is something broken or unkempt please contact the Recreation Office at 970-349-5338 during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.