- Accessible plumbed, heated, and lit restrooms. This is sufficient for events with less than 150 people. If you are expecting to exceed 150 people, you must rent additional portable toilets.
- Electricity is available on the back exterior wall of the restroom building. The 20 Amp socket provides limited power. Warning: If you are planning on any of the following electrical systems: DJ, band, heat, multiple strings of lights, coffee makers, etc. you will need to plan on using the 50 Amp outlet and acquire the appropriate power distribution, “spider box.”
- A hose bib with potable water is available on the back exterior wall of the restroom building.
- Wedding Gazebo with each section measuring 5’ to make the inside diameter 11’6”.
- Parking is permitted in the areas delineated on the Town Ranch Event Area Map.
- Irrigation shutoff must be scheduled through the department.
- Buried irrigation lines are permanently marked.
- Restrooms are cleaned and stocked once daily. You may want to stock the restrooms with additional items as needed.
- Limited number of free parking spaces including one handicap parking space.
- Trash & Recycling - This is bear country. Trash and recycling must be removed from the area by the renters the same day of the event. Trash and recycling is not provided by the Town of Crested Butte.
- The Town does not provide or rent tents, tables or chairs. Check the Gunnison/Crested Butte Wedding Council webpage for rental options. All vendors and service providers must obtain a Town of Crested Butte Business License prior to the event.
- Tommy V Field - Tommy V Field (baseball) is adjacent to the Event Area. Baseball games may be scheduled any time. Please document the hours of your event to reduce conflicts. The greater park area is open to the public.