Big Mine Park - Big Mine Ice Arena
Facility Area Information
620 2nd St.
Log In to Request
Crested Butte, CO 81224
|Big Mine Ice Arena is a unique outdoor covered event area located just 2.5 blocks from downtown Crested Butte. A hockey rink in the winter and a great facility for large events in the summer, Big Mine is a wonderful year-round amenity. The covered arena guarantees your event will be a success, rain or shine.
- Ice skates-Click here!
- Summer Rates
- 50 or fewer people- $35/hour
- 51-99 people- $50/hour
- 100-299 people- $300/day
- Winter Rates-Ice Time
- 26,000 square feet, covered outdoor facility.
- Electricity is available throughout the facility with weatherproof GFIs at each building column.
- One 50 Amp outlet is available at the electrical panel in the southeast corner of the building.
- One potable water hose bib located on the north side of the Nordic Center Warming House.
- Paved parking area at Big Mine Park has 48 head-in spaces including two (2) ADA spaces.
- The use of the interior of the Nordic Center Warming House is not included in the Big Mine Ice Arena facility reservation.
- The hockey dasher boards will remain inside the facility throughout the summer. Four (4) separate, eight (8) foot ingress/egress points will be available per the Big Mine Ice Arena Special Event site plan.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
= Unavailable = Available