Big Mine Park - Big Mine Ice Arena
Facility Area Information
620 2nd St.
Log In to Request
Crested Butte, CO 81224
|Big Mine Ice Arena is a unique outdoor covered event area located just 2.5 blocks from downtown Crested Butte. A hockey rink in the winter and a great facility for large events in the summer, Big Mine is a wonderful year-round amenity. The covered arena guarantees your event will be a success, rain or shine.
- Summer Rates
- 50 or fewer people- $35/hour
- 51-99 people- $50/hour
- 100-299 people- $300/day
- Winter Rates-Ice Time
- 26,000 square feet, covered outdoor facility.
- Electricity is available throughout the facility with weatherproof GFIs at each building column.
- One 50 Amp outlet is available at the electrical panel in the southeast corner of the building.
- One potable water hose bib located on the north side of the Nordic Center Warming House.
- Paved parking area at Big Mine Park has 48 head-in spaces including two (2) ADA spaces.
- The use of the interior of the Nordic Center Warming House is not included in the Big Mine Ice Arena facility reservation.
- The hockey dasher boards will remain inside the facility throughout the summer. Four (4) separate, eight (8) foot ingress/egress points will be available per the Big Mine Ice Arena Special Event site plan.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.